We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized bookkeeper to manage our daily financial transactions and general bookkeeping. The successful candidate will be responsible for accurately recording and maintaining all financial records in QuickBooks, WaveApps, and Zoho Books, as well as ensuring that all invoices are sent to customers, vendor bills and expenses are added, and customer payments are followed up on a timely basis. Additionally, the bookkeeper will be required to provide inputs to the CPA as needed.
- Manage and accurately record all financial transactions in QuickBooks, WaveApps, and Zoho Books
- Prepare and process invoices for customers
- Add vendor bills and expenses to the system
- Follow up with customers on payments
- Prepare and maintain financial reports as required by the management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping or a similar role
- Proficient in QuickBooks, WaveApps, and Zoho Books
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relevant financial regulations and laws
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about providing accurate financial information and can work independently, we encourage you to apply for this role.